OC and NNW insurance for students and doctoral students UJK
From 31st of January 2020, two separate insurance contracts will operate at our University for the students of the Faculty of Medicine:
- Student Accident Insurance (NNW insurance for students of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences)- annual fee 45 PLN
- Civil liability insurance for students and PhD students of all Departments of the UJK in Kielce in connection with their participation in practical classes and internships in the Republic of Poland. Guarantee sum 50,000 PLN for one and all events - annual contribution of 25 PLN.
Joining the insurance contracts takes place in electronic form, and payment is made directly to the bank accounts indicated by InterRisk TU S.A. for a given insurance:
NNW for students - guarantee sum of PLN 35 000,00
To join the NNW insurance:
Civil liability insurance- guarantee sum of PLN 50,000.00
- Make a transfer of PLN 45.00 to the InterRisk account number: 33 1240 6960 7170 0012 5007 1193
- Download the NNW insurance certificate from the university website:
https://www.ujk.edu.pl/ubezpieczenia_nnw_i_oc.html (6. Certyfikat zawarcia ubezpieczenia NNW składka 45 zł)
To join the insurance:
- Make a transfer of PLN 25.00 to the InterRisk account number: 22 1240 6960 7170 0800 2700 2267
- Download the OC insurance certificate from the university website: https://www.ujk.edu.pl/ubezpieczenia_nnw_i_oc.html (8. Certyfikat zawarcia ubezpieczenia OC)
IMPORTANT: InterRisk requires that in the transfer title it is needed to provide personal data enabling the identification of the contributor: name, surname.
The document confirming joining the insurance will be one publicly available certificate containing the name of the Insurer, the name of the Policyholder - UJK in Kielce, policy number and shortened insurance scope, which will be available on the university's website. The Certificate, printed by the Insured, will be valid along with the bank confirmation of the transfer of the full amount of the premium to the account indicated in the policy.