Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce offers such program as Visiting Student in Case Western Reserve University located in Cleveland. It is addressed to the students of medicine conducted in both Polish and English language. Students who are interested in the program should submit their application at least six weeks before arrival.
Participation in the aforementioned program enables to:
- participate in conferences,
- work in a medical team
- conduct a case study and patient history
- perform of a variety of research
- assist with medical examinations/surgical procedures.
The requirements below must be met to be eligible for the program:
- Students must be in their 4th or final year of medicine to apply for the participation in the program.
- All students are required to complete 4-week course, there is no possibility to realize more than 4 courses.
- Students must also be in good physical condition.
- CV should be submitted, a certificate of vaccination including e.g. Flu during flu season.
- Liability insurance must be provided as well as proof of health insurance.
- Permission of the University to participate in the program.
- Each student must complete at least 4 weeks of clinical practice in order to be able to apply for the participation in the aforesaid program:
- Gynecology / Obstetrics,
Neither the University nor hospital provides maintenance and accommodation. Student looks for an apartment on his own, among others, they can use the links and contacts available on the website as well as real estate agencies.
For further information see the web site at